Google Search

Sunday 28 September 2008

Blog Candy Winner

First of all I would like to apologise for my delay in announcing the winner, I should of done this yesterday but a bit of an emergency with my grandaughter on staurday afternoon and I had to pop over to my daughters to stay with my grandson, so I am sorry for keeping you waiting.

I got my sons girlfriend to pick a name out of the hat this afternoon and I am pleased to announce that the winner is

EVE

so congrats to Eve and if you would like to email me your details I will get your craft goodies in the post for you. I hope you have good time crafting with your new stash.

Can i just a say a big thank you to everyone who took the time to enter and I really enjoyed reading all your lovely comments, hope to do another quite soon probably for 5000 hits, I guess that may come around quite quickly too. Hope you have all had a good weekend hugs to you all.

Chrissy

3 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Congrats to Eve, enjoy your new stash and thanks very much for hosting the candy, Christine :)
Susan :)

Elaine ♥ said...

Congratulations to Eve, lucky lady :) and Chrissy, I do hope your grandaughter is okay :)

Hugs
Elaine x

Cazzy said...

Well done Eve