Google Search

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Ive been Tagged

Gosh my first ever tag, yes ive been tagged by Rachel so a big thank you to Rachel and here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OK so here goes a little about me:

1. I have been married for 31 years to David and have three grown children and two grandchildren

2. We have had various pets over the years to name but a few cats, dogs, birds, fish, rabbits and even gerbils uuughhhh

3. I have also had a variety of jobs in offices, hospitals, shops and restaurants.

4. For quite a few years i was a childminder and had a part time job in the evenings

5. My pet hate is Spiders, gruesome movies, food shopping, most definately ironing and the dark (when im on my own lol).

6. I love all kinds of crafts and spend as much time as I can trying to be creative.

7. My ambition at the moment is to move to the coast.

Ok i would like to tag the following

Lana
Sarah
Linanna
Jo
Alison
Pauline
Linda

Well done all hope you have some fun tagging your friends

1 comment:

Lana Clarke said...

Hi Christine,
Thanks for tagging me, I am in quite a rush today but I will pop back over later and post!!
Hugs
Lana x