Google Search

Thursday 21 May 2009

More Fairy Doodles

Some more fairy doodles here.... yes im still playing with my new stamps. Just in case you are wondering about all my LILAC cards, I have a neighbour who buys all her cards from me and her favourite colour is lilac so I seem to have rather alot of left over papers and card in lilac, well i need to find some way to use it all up. It may also have something to do with that i also like lilac to, lol.

Anyway, again i have watercoloured the fairy doodle image and highlighted with sakura glitter pens but I also shaded with dovecraft shimmery chalks, which gave a lovely effect, unfortuantely the picture has not picked this up. The flowers again are from Fred She Said collection, I do love her images. I then used a crystal clear lacquer on them. Stamped sentiment is also from the fairy doodle range from The Pink Shop.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a little cutie
Wendy x