Google Search

Monday, 8 June 2009

Free Backing Paper

I have been learning how to create background papers in paintshop pro and really enjoying the flexibility of creating my own papers. It has been quite a journey needless to say quite alot of stuff I have done has ended up in the waste bin but here is one that I would like to share with you. Please feel free to use this paper for your projects all I ask is that you leave me a comment to say you have downloaded it... and if you get chance send me a photo of your work so i can display it here for you.

Hope you enjoy it and have fun.

To download double click on the image and save to your PC

I made this card using Fred She Said digital flower downloads and the background paper i created in paintshop pro


Trimgym said...

These are gorgeous Christine, where did you learn to do these?

Thank you so very much for sharing.



Wendy said...

Thanks Christine they're beautiful
Wendy x

Kitty Kats Krafts said...

Hi Christine


These are both beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Sam x

TeresaW said...

Hello Christine, I like the first one the best but I downloaded them both, thank you very much. I found you because Kitty Kats Krafts left me a message on my blog and I was curious about your papers when you mentioned it in her post about the cats. The web truly is a web of discovery. ;0)

Sam said...

Hi Christine these are great. Thank you so much. I have left a linky on my blog :)

Sam. (sammyj) on Trimmie land!!!

Rose said...

Thanks so much for these Christine, they are gorgeous, I've put a link on my blog and I've also made a card from your pink paper too. Thanks again, love Rose xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card and papers! I have downloaded them...all I need now is some time to use them!! :)
Thank you x