Google Search

Thursday 9 July 2009

Wow 76th Wedding Anniversary

My second project this week was a 76th wedding anniversary card all I can say is wow that is some achievement 76 years of marriage. The couple in question are 100 and 98 years old. I didnt want to go over the top with this one so tried to keep it special but simple. I used the bookatrix board to make the bells and again I used Fred She Said flowers to embellish, I think I must have an obsession with Fred She Said flowers, I just love them and usually cannot resist using them on my cards.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Christine, 76 years thats a very long time
Wendy x

cheryl said...

beautiful card for a great celerbration love the flowers lots love cheryl xxxx

Sue said...

What a gorgeous card, and wow 76 years married, what an achievement for the couple. Love the Fred She Said flowers.
Sue xx

Suz said...

Pretty card, perfect for celebrating a very special wedding anniversary.

76 years is wonderful

WeirdCat said...

Beautiful, love the flowers

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Christine, hope you are well hunny, been a long time since ive heard from you. I am loving all the cards you've made since my last visit, and this one is stunning. Hope you have a lovely evening, hugs Linda x

hennie said...

Wow, beautiful card, please pass on our congrats to the lucky couple from a newlywed of 31 years lol