Google Search

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Help Me Top 10000

Well im almost at 10000 visitor's wow cant believe it, so I would like to say thank you to all my crafting friends and visitors who have taken time to visit my blog and leave me some wonderful comments and inspiration. I wanted to do some blog candy when i hit thgis mark but I cant at the moment due to some family issues and I asm not to well just now either. I started with a real bad cough about three weeks ago which is getting better but I am in so much pain in my chest with all the coughing, so I have decided to wait a while for when I can devote the time to get some real nice goodies together.

Well easter is nearly here now and spring is definately in the air and the clocks go forward this weekend which I am looking forward to, love the light nights like im sure you all do too, I am just not keen on getting my body clock back into gear as I am not the best at getting up early in the morning as it is lol.

No comments: