Google Search

Thursday 18 March 2010

Stampin Up Set

I have just finished my first set of cards using my first stampin up set from the pocket silouhettes range. I recently joined Joanne's stamp 10 club and basically we have committed to make one order to the value of 15.00 per month for the next ten months, we all get a chance for 2 months worth of freebies, so that cant be bad. Really looking forward to getting my next order and i think the following month is my turn to get one of my freebies so roll on april.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun these are just gorjus,so beautifullly detailed yet so elegant hugs cheryl xxxx

maddy hill said...

lovely aray of gorgeousness there !

and lucky you getting the freebie next month ! what a fab way to stock up !

hugs
maddyx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are so elegant.
luv
debby