Google Search

Monday 30 June 2008

I have my First Award



Wow! I have my very first award which was very kindly awarded to me by http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/ and I am hopping around with delight and excitement like a little girl who has never had any candy lol. Now for the fun stuff i have to nominate 7 more to send the award onto and these are the rules

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the boys/girls you've nominated

My nominees are

Ednas Place
Carrolls Creations
Me myself and the cat
Sunny Dawns
Rachels Cards and Crafts
Lindy Lous Metting Place
Gails Crafty place

3 comments:

gailscraftyplace said...

Hi, Chrissy, thanks for the award, it's such a good day for blogging today, it shows we appreciate each others efforts, Hugs Gail xxx
P.S. The wedding favours look spectacular xx

Rosietoes said...

Thank you Christine for your kindness in giving me an award. I have to agree with Gail - those wedding favours are spectacular. :)

Rachel Brown said...

Thank you very much. What a lovely thought. I must say your blog is brilliant too!!!
Rachel xxxx