Google Search

Friday 4 July 2008

Flowers & Butterflys


Well i finally managed to find some time to get a card finished, where do all the hours in the day go to!. Its kind of strange how the hours just fly by when you are doing things that you enjoy but at work they just drag on and you end up clock watching, I would love to find a remedy to reverse this. This is one which I put together quite quickly with some Chris Warner papers and topped with a Shabby Princess topper, a bit of satin ribbon and finished off with a few gems/Prima flowers.

8 comments:

Sonia said...

This is such a pretty card, love the colour lilac.
x

Wendy said...

Really pretty Chrissy.
Wendy x

Rachel Brown said...

Lovely card. I know what you mean about the time flying by!!!

WeirdCat said...

This beautiful, the colours are so subtle and gentle

gailscraftyplace said...

Gorgeous colours, love the pastely lilacs. Gail xx

Lana Clarke said...

Lovely card and your favour boxes are fab!

Lana Clarke said...

HI Chrissy,
I have tried to send you this on the trimcraft forum but it wont recognise you!
Thankyou sooooooo much for visiting my blog and new shop!!!
I really appreciate any comments as it's all new to me.
My shop has only be online for 11 days and I created the site myself.
I still can't really believe I have one to be honest! lol
I am from nottinghamshire, I am not sure if we are close enough to ever meet for a craft day?
If there is anything you want me to get hold of for you do let me know, as their is still a lot of stuff I have not added at the moment such as the dreamkuts and bind it all etc....
Hugs
Lana x

Andrea said...

Oh wow - wonderful card!
xAndrea