Google Search

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Glitter and Gems



I have to say I am really tired today thats because our house seems to be like New Street station most of the time, there is always someone coming or going I think that maybe the results of having three grown children two with girlfriends and one married daughter with two small children. Now its great to have them all here but boy it certainly makes you feel your age and on that note before giving my age away i will quickly move on. Just found myself a few minutes peace to post this card which is the first card I have done for a few days now, had a little bit of spend today on Pink Petticoat and have to say I love theses images so will probabaly be making loads over the next few days, so dont be surprised when i start posting loads of chicks.

7 comments:

Su said...

Hi Christine this is a lovely card along with all the other super things on your blog, I love the favors. Will look ofter to see what you have been up to lol.
http://cornishmaidsu-crafts.blogspot.com

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Christine
This is a lovely card. Know what you mean about a busy house. My eldest 2 sons have girlfriends, and they practically live here. My family has grown from 6 to 8 overnight. Of course I love it really, I enjoy having them all around me. No grandchildren yet, and although I would love some, maybe not for a couple of years! How is that little puppy of your granddaughters? he is so adorable! HAPPY CRAFTING Linda x

Paul said...

These are great images - don't use mine often enough.
TFS
Paul
P.S. Go ahead and post the pics of the card you mentioned on my blog - can't wait to see it

Lana Clarke said...

I love these super cute images also Christine.
You have done a super job on this!

WeirdCat said...

This is lovely

gailscraftyplace said...

Fabulous card, Christine, I love the pink petticoat images as well. Gail xx

Wendy said...

Great card Chrissy
Wendy x