Google Search

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Roses, Butterflys and Cats



Ok I thought I would share this picture with you for all those cat lovers out there, earlier this week there was a lady on our local news with her cat whom she was hoping was the oldest cat alive at the ripe age of 23 im not sure if she is the oldest cat but I do know that I have one who is only 12 months behind. So here we have my cat Misty at the age of 22 years. Well I know what you are thinking NO WAY as she doesnt look any where near her age but believe me she is definately 22 years old and still going strong, a bit senile but still very healthy, I think I spend most of the day letting her out one door only to have to let her in another 2 minutes later and im sure she forgets that I have just fed her she is also very deaf but im sure will be here for a while yet.

Now on to the crafty side of things, have two cards here fboth done with K & Co Papers and embelished with some Daisy gems, Butterflys and Roses. These will be very likely the last I post for a few days as im off to Weston Super Mare for the weekend to my Brother in Laws birthday so heres hoping for some warm weather, oh yes and if anyone knows of some craft shops in the area please let me know.



6 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

Wow Chritine,
I can't believe your cat is 22years old!!!! She looks super good for her age! lol
Your cards are beautiful I love the 3D butterfly.
I do know of place in Weston Super Mare so I will go and look it up and email you
Hugs
Lana x

WeirdCat said...

Love the card and as for the cat, well she's adorable. She looks just like my Einy who sadly died at the age of 17
Ruth x

gailscraftyplace said...

Fab cards christine, great piccie of your cat. Gail xx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely cards Christine and a beautiful pic of your cat. Doesn't she look well? :)

Wendy said...

Ooooh lovely card Chrissy and your cat looks very good for her age. Enjoy your weekend
Wendy x

Lana Clarke said...

Hi Christine, check my blog I have something for you!
Hugs
Lana x