Google Search

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Breast Cancer Fund Raising

I have recently been asked to provide 100 favours for a breast cancer ball being held at a local hotel ( Ramada Jarvis Solihull). The lady who is organising this has recently finised her course of treatment for breast cancer and I have decided that I would like to donate all the favours to this worthy cause. So following on from there I will also be organising a raffle to raise extra funds, we have a few donations to add to our raffle but are actively seeking more goodies to add to the list. If you feel you would like to contribute anything please leave me a comment with contact details.

Details of gifts and donators will be listed here shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christine, i would gladly donate some jewellery if that is any good, please let me know as i always try to support any charity but especially this one thank you from Carole