Google Search

Tuesday 5 August 2008

New Award from Lindy Lous Meeting Place



www.lindylousmeetingplace.blogspot.com/

I Would like to say a very big thank you to Linda for sending me this award but also my appologies for my delay in forwarding this on, but have been so busy the last two weeks with cakes, wedding favours and a weekend break hardly hard time to breath. So the rules are to send onto 5 more people, such a dificult job to do when there are so many craft friends that i would like to send to.

1. Only 5 people allowed
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the World
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

It is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out to leave wonderful comments to boost your day.

1 Tracy at www.craftytracysstampingcorner.blogspot.com
2 Andrea at www.andie66.blogspot.com
3 Lyn at www.mickeysmate.blogspot.com
4 Jilly at www.jillyscreations.blogspot.com
5 Kazan at www.nunutoolies.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Lol I gave my self the wrong award, but love your favours.

Tracyx

Lyn said...

Thank you Christine for this award

andrea said...

hi christine thankyou for this award this is the first time i have logged on to my blog this month so just found your comment tonight.andrea xx