Google Search

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Wedding Invitation Set

I have been a busy bee over the past few days trying out some new designs for wedding invitations to go in store at
Princess Favours so please feel free to make good or bad comments on these as I am looking for feedback, do they need something more or are they just ok or maybe you think they are good, lol im giving you the chance to be completely honest. In fact maybe a rating would be good like score them between
1 and 5 with 5 being the top mark. Hope you have fun and I look forward to reading your comments.

4 comments:

Ally said...

These are stunning! I love the simple style for wedding cards, perfect! Ali x

Linda said...

I give these Invitations, 5 they are fab!!

Rosietoes said...

I'll give them five! These are just my kind of card Christine, stylish and understated. Gorgeous. :)

Olga Pope said...

Absolutely stunning! Five stars =)