Google Search

Sunday 19 October 2008

Apologies

Well guys i just cant believe this, here I am again giving my apologies for the lack of activity on this blog but here is the story. Last weekend Princess Favours had been asked to supply some favours for a very posh local hotel Hogarths who were holding their wedding open day. So on my arrival laden with all my boxes and eager to get going I hastily checked which room i needed to take them to, but ooppps whats this here a tiny what agggggghhhh steppppppp well that was oh soooo not such an elegant entrance you have ever seen and then a hasty trip to the local hospital, thankfully no broken bones but a serious strained ankle is the result and a week later still suffering with nasty swelling but im so glad i can now at least walk on it a little as if i overdo it then the aches and pains tend to set in. So I have had a very interesting week if not very pleasant. As you can imagine there is loads to catch up on but hopefully we wont be keeping you waiting to long now. So from us keep safe and keep watching as we have loads to announce soon.

Christine

17 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Christine thats awful, hope your ankle mends soon
Wendy x

Elaine ♥ said...

Awww Chrissie, sorry to hear about your accident, ouch!! Glad to see you back posting again :)

Elaine x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh my dear Christine, I am so sorry to hear about your fall. I hope you are getting plenty of rest. I will email you later hun. Hugs for now Linda x

Mel said...

Just a quick note to say hope your feeling as fit as a fiddle soon :)
Hugs and warm wishes to help you on the mend x
Mel

Olga Pope said...

Oh no! Hope you are well soon. Take good care of that ankle!
Olga x

Lana Clarke said...

Christine I am so sorry for you!! I hope you are recovering and not to shaken up.
I also had a tumble last week and ended up with lot's of bruises, fortunately didn't need to go to hospital. Take care and get lot's of rest!
I also have about 20 carts I selling so if you know anyone who is interested please email me.
I will post a list on my blog later.
Hugs
Lana x

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Christine, Sorry to hear about your fall, Hope you are feeling a lot better and have had plenty of rest.
I have left a little something on my blog for you :)
Val xxx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Poor you Christine. Make sure that you keep your feet up, a perfect excuse for crafting if nothing else. Hope you are on the mend soon. Hugs, Lainy x

Arline said...

Get better soon Christine!xx

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

OUCH!! I hope you get to feeling better soon. chris

Lana Clarke said...

Just me again.
Hope you are feeling better Chrissy!
I also have some blog candy up for grabs
Hugs
Lana x

Rosette said...

Hope that at least you're better now! you'll surely be up and about very soon. Take the opportunity to craft your heart away!! :)

~Emma~ said...

Oh Chrissi I was shocked to hear your news but glad to hear that you are slowly recovering. Look after yourself and catch up with you soon. Hugs Em.x

Anonymous said...

Christine, i've left a little something on my blog for you. Denise x

Ally said...

Hi Christine, I hope you are now feeling a little better. I have an award for you over on my blog, hugs Ali x

Rosette said...

Hi Chrissy.. you ok? It's been long since we've seen you blogging. Do hope you're ok and keeping well :) Hugs

Anonymous said...

Just popped over to say `Hi` Christine,Hope your well:)~X~