Google Search

Thursday 4 December 2008

A Big Thank You

Am I so glad to be back to normal that has been one of the worst couple of months I have had, what started out as a bad strain turned into damaged ligaments and boy was it painful, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. But what i really want to say is thank you to all your good wishes that you have sent to me I have just been reading them all and I am overwhelmed by your lovely comments. I am hoping to start blogging again with a vengeance, but is going to take me quite some time to catch up with you all and find out what you have all been upto.

Just to draw your attention to the link on the right to a site I found where you can download some candy bar wrapping software just in case anyone is thinking of making some sweets for Christmas or even if you buy some chocolate bars and would like to add a little personal touch. You may even know someone who is thinking of making their own wedding favours. Im off now to start reading some blogs.

Check it out here also

8 comments:

Gillian said...

Welcome back!

Gill x

Elaine ♥ said...

Glad to hear your ankle is lots better and so lovely to see your new post!! Looking forward to having you back blogging soon, hope you have a lovely Christmas :):):)

Elaine x

WeirdCat said...

Good to see you back

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Christine, its good to see you back hun. I have not been about much christmas kind of takes over. Im trying to catch up a bit with my blogging friends before starting the wrapping!! hugs Linda x

Rosietoes said...

So glad to hear you are on the mend Christine. I have a little something on my blog for you - hope it cheers you up!! :)

Linny said...

Hi Chrissy, Hope you had a great christmas. A flu bug hit my daughters family, baby Finn and Megan both poorlie. So not much fun for them at Christmas. I stayed clear of it so far! Lol. Happy New Year to you.Lindax

Rosietoes said...

Hope you are soon back to your old self Christine with best wishes for a Happy New Year!! :)

Gillian said...

Hi Chrissy,

Just to say glad you are feeling better and to wish you a very creative, healthy and happy New Year.

Gill x