Google Search

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Christmas Card Collection Is Growing With Fred She Said & Forever Friends Christmas Cards

Ive spent another whole day crafting - how lucky am I at the moment, everything has been put on hold so I can get these cards made for school Christmas Fayre. I must say I am getting a bit twitchy now its getting so close, well you see I have never done anything like this before and I am having nightmares that people will think they are all rubbish eeeeekk...... that would be so embarrassing. Ill let you know how it goes.

Most of the cards I made using Fred She Said digi flowers which I am most definitely addicted to lol and there are also some Forever Friend decoupage cards.

But in the meantime I just took some quick photos of a few, I hope you like them.



3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun these are totally briliant they will love love them rubbish dont you dare truly brilliant you will have no problems hugs cheyrl xxxxxxxx

Spyder said...

These are brilliant, love them all
(Lyn)

Sonia said...

These are lovely card :) Thank you for commenting on my blog. Here is the link to Martines lovely papers.
http://thecrafttable.blogspot.com/2009/07/freebies.html
Hugs Sonia x