Google Search

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Freebie Background Swirly Papers

I have some more free background papers for you in a few different colours with a swirly design. If you would like me to create something for you in a specific design just let me know and I will do my very best, I just cant get enough of designing in PSE lol its so much fun.

You have a choice of Pink, Blue, Lilac or Green in these freebie papers. They are in 300dpi so the print quality should be very good. As usual to download them just right click and save. One of these days I will set a way to download them from file saving website, but right click works just as easily.

The only thing I ask is, it would be really nice if you would leave me a comment if you download the freebie, I would really appreciate the time you take to do this, as it takes quite some time to create these freebies.



3 comments:

Anne said...

Thank you those are super papers and very useful

Cyprus Anne

cheryl said...

hi hun I have saved the papers to my computer also some of those other beautiful ones you have they are just stunning hun,will def give you a mention what I use them as they are just what I have been looking for once again sweetie bless your heart love them hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Stunning papers!