Google Search

Saturday 6 March 2010

Making Flowers

Where did Feburary go, the year seems to be flying by already. I have actually been working very hard in Feb but just never got around to posting so now I need to catch up with my posts and upload all my projects lol. The first one I am going to share with you is a mothers day card I made, it was a simple project to do but very effective. Here is a list of materials used.

Tim Holtz distressed inks peeled paint for the leaves and faded jeans for the blue flowers. I just rubbed some of  the ink onto my  craft mat and then spritzed it with some water. I dabbed up the ink onto some card and left to dry. Using a flower punch I punched out about 30 tiny flowers.

The matt layer is done with bazzil card and a blue background paper which was created in photoshop elements (which I hope to upload as a feebie) the verse is printed off in Edwardian script font, for the corners used a daisy corner punch. Icicle stickles just to finish off the flower centres. Hope you like it and have fun playing around.

I tried really hard to get the verse into focus and this was the best i could get!!

2 comments:

tracy said...

what a lovely card.

Gaby said...

This card is really pretty.