Google Search

Monday 8 March 2010

Gina Jayne Mothers Day Gift & Card

Its a lovely sunny day again today a sure sign spring is around the corner, I am almost tempted to go out and start sorting the garden out but I am not that well at the moment with a nasty chest infection and cold, so maybe not such a good idea just yet. I just hope the weather keeps up and I get outside at the wekend.

So in the meantime I have been busy with mothers day stuff. I have a box of chocolate hearts and I wanted to make a small gift bag of chocolates with matching card and here is what I came up with. The card itself was very fiddly to do but was well worth the effort.

The gift sack is a Gina Jayne Design which I downloaded from DAISIE just one of my favourite digital sites, I printed of a second sheet and used the rose to make the matching crad.

If you would like to see more of Gina Janes designs visit her site here

No comments: